Warranties cover the parts and any labour costs to fix the issue with a machine but its always worth taking out a service contract. By doing so, you can keep the equipment in tip-top condition and lengthen the lifetime of the equipment. Many people are used to getting a car serviced on a regular basis, but when it comes to gym equipment, this may not always be the case.
A service contract is an agreement drawn up between the supplier and a gym where the supplier agrees to complete a full service on all the equipment in a gym at different points during the year. If the equipment is out of warranty then this contract may include call outs too to cover the labour part of fitting parts.
Here at Fittr we have our own fully qualified service engineers that have many years experience fixing many brands of equipment and have particular expertise in Life Fitness products.
How does it work?
We offer three main service contracts as follows:
- Two Preventative Services per annum, no call outs.
- Suitable for all Clubs where the products are still in warranty.
- Two Preventative Services and six call outs
- Suitable for medium use Clubs with up to 1500 members that are out of warranty
- Two Services per annum & 12 Call Outs
- Suitable for heavy usage Clubs with over 15oo members with products that are out of warranty
All pricing is based on the amount of equipment you have and we can tailor a contract to suit the needs of your Club.
For further information Contact Us or email our Service Manager – Anne Sheridan at email@example.com or call 01-5310190.