Leg Extension Machine
The leg extension machine is a must for all commercial gyms. This popular machine focuses on the Quadriceps which is the area at the front and side of the thigh.
When looking at the amount of space available on your gym floor, many operators prefer to combine a leg extension with a leg curl for obvious reasons. You can see such options below in the Life Fitness ION range.
SELECTORISED LEG EXTENION/LEG CURL ION RANGE
One-hand adjustments—for workarm position, tibia pads and thigh pads—can be easily made while seated, which allows for quick setup for a variety of exercisers. The space-saving design offers effective lower body strength training for both the hamstrings and quadriceps.
• Workarm adjustments allow for 3 extension positions and 3 seated leg curl positions to accommodate a wide range of motion.
• Multiple adjustments (back pad, tibia pad, and workarm position) work together to provide comfort for users of various heights and abilities.
• A 20° seat angle positions the exerciser for maximum quadriceps and hamstring engagement.
SELECTORISED HAMMER STRENGTH LEG EXTENSION
Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish to ensure maximum adhesion and durability; Standard rubber feet protect base of the frame and prevent the machine from slipping;
11-gauge steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity
SELECTORISED LEG EXTENSION AXIOM RANGE
- Seat angled to position user for maximum quadriceps engagement during movement
- Adjustable back pad accommodates various user sizes
- Tibia pads adjust to accommodate varying tibia lengths